Tra Ang Jungle Glamping 2 days 1 night
Tra Ang valley is located in the core zone of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. This valley is unique for the beauty of limestone and biodiversity of the area. Tra Ang Jungle Glamping offers you different experience while enjoying the nature, exploring the primary jungle of Phong Nha – Ke Bang, swimming in crystal river of Tra Ang, and navigating inside Tra Ang river cave. Especially, you will be camping in a luxury tent and enjoy some of the best cuisine of Phong Nha.
Experience pristine jungle and explore un-spoilt cave whist being provided with information about the wild life & the surrounding during the trip. You’ll trek 1km along the original Ho Chi Minh trails on a flat area. Experience complete darkness in the depths of Tra Ang cave cave. You will swim in one of the most beautiful river caves in Phong Nha. Enjoy kayaking on Tra Ang river.
The trek to Tra Ang valley is super easy and doable for everyone over 9 years old. Tra Ang Jungle Glamping is a great opportunity to spend time with your family, friends in the middle of the jungle. A great spot for teambuilding as well as wedding.
Tra Ang Jungle Glamping offers a 2-days- 1-night trip starts at 9:00 arn the first day and finishes at 15:00 on the last day.
We also customized a longer trip or any special request. Please contact our team at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline: +84917800805 – +84859100222 for further information.
- Walking in the primary forest of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park
- Enjoy swimming & kayaking in Tra Ang river
- Exploring 600m of Tra Ang river cave (swimming is optional)
- Glamping by Tra Ang river
- Enjoy delicious foods prepared by Jungle Boss crew. Please see the menu HERE
The glamping site is by Tra Ang river. The tent is 20m2 with one King size bed or three beds for family, private compost toilet, changing room, towels, organic soap, and outdoor hot tube bath (each person will have one free herbal bath per day). There are also glamping chairs and table, guitar, and walkie-talkie if you want to talk to our reception. There will be a public area where you can chill, eat and drink.
Price: 9,550,000 VND/person (joined-group-tour)
Price for a private tour is available HERE
What to bring
- Long trousers & long-sleeved-shirt to avoid poison ivies and mosquitoes
- Extra dry clothes to change at campsite
- Swim wear
- Long socks
- Small backpack
- Sandals or flip-flops & extra clothes
- Dry bag (optional)
- Hiking shoes (optional)
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Tour Guide & Porter Team
- Transportation in Phong Nha
- Entrance Fees ( 600,000vnd/pax )
- Safety Equipment
- Camping gears
- All Food & Drink
- Use of trekking shoes Euro sizes 36 – 45 (We suggest bringing your own shoes if these do not suit you. We do not suggest Goretex/waterproof boots as these take these take a long time to dry)
- Use of towel
- 07 kg of baggage carried by our porters